This year’s NACHA PAYMENTS 2018 conference comes at a pivotal time in our industry. Yesterday’s vision for faster payments is today’s reality, with solutions, such as Zelle making it easier, faster and safer to make payments to almost anyone, anywhere, at any time. But, as our industry evolves and innovation takes hold, a continued dialogue around what it means to transition to real-time payments continues.
Throughout the four-day conference, our experts will be on hand to help you navigate through our changing industry. Schedule your exclusive personalized meeting here.
Also, make sure to join us for one of the following “Can’t Miss” sessions:
Real-world Real Time: Delivering Faster Payments with Zelle & RTP
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 | 11:20 AM – 12:10 PM | Room 2
Panelists provide an update on how banks and credit unions are using Zelle and RTP, including a case study from a financial institution that explains its strategy to provide real-time payments across use cases and client segments.
- Laura Weinflash, vice president, product management, Early Warning/Zelle
- Steve Ledford, senior vice president, product & strategy, The Clearing House
- Paul Trozzo, senior vice president, product group manager, PNC Bank
Optimizing Payment Risk Mitigation in Real-Time
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 | 11:20 AM – 12:10 PM | Room 8
This panel shares what and how the tools are used to successfully preclude payment risk and fraud, how these tools are enhanced in real-time and how the use of APIs, Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) and data integration directly lead to improved operational functions and faster payments.
- Hector E. Sandoval, CTP, vice president, product line leader, Early Warning/Zelle
- Lisa Hrabosky, director, global core payments, PayPal Inc.
- Rene Lacerte, founder & chief executive officer, Bill.com
- Moderated by: Steven E. Bernstein, executive director, ACH, global ACH marketing & product, J.P. Morgan
Increase Disbursements Efficiency for Your Treasury Partners
Wednesday, May 2, 2018 | 10:10 AM - 11:00 AM | Room 5B
Find out how treasury services provide safer, more efficient disbursements for corporate customers including a real life case study that successfully applied disbursements innovation to higher education.
- Eric Foust, director, market solutions, payments, Early Warning/Zelle
- Robert Foote, director, senior treasury product manager, payments, Bank of America Merrill Lynch